- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$138.00$138.00List Price$199.99$199.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Only at GX Deals OnlineSponsored ProductCurrent Price$218.00$218.00List Price$429.99$429.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Titleonn. 32" Class HD (720P) LED TV (100012589)Current Price$108.00$108.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Title75" VIZIO V755 4K HDR SmartCast TVCurrent Price$778.00$778.00Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Special BuyProduct TitleVIZIO 32" Class HD Smart TV D-Series D32h-G9Current Price$128.00$128.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$468.00$468.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Current Price$289.88$289.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$448.00$448.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$498.00$498.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1697.99$1,697.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Vanns
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.