- NewProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleHoneywell 360 Degree Surround Heater, HHF360W, WhiteCurrent Price$2895.00$28.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- NewSponsored ProductProduct TitleHoneywell Turbo Force Heater and Fan, HHF540, BlackCurrent Price$3595.00$35.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1095.00$10.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1895.00$18.95Free delivery on orders over $35
- NewCurrent Price$2095.00$20.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5595.00$55.95Free delivery
- Current Price$1895.00$18.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleChimneyFree Infrared Quartz Electric Space HeaterCurrent Price$6995.00$69.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product TitleComfort Glow Oscillating Ceramic Safety FurnaceCurrent Price$2095.00$20.95Sold & shipped by Beach Audio IncFree delivery
- Current Price$2795.00$27.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
Space heaters come in a variety of styles and wattages, and it's important to consider the size of the area you plan to heat when choosing one. When searching on the website, scroll down the left side of the screen to the section labeled with the maximum room size, and select the size range of the room you plan to heat.
These heating units come in fan-forced and radiant heat styles, with each having advantages. Fan-forced space heaters have a fan behind the heating coils to push warmed air outward, so they heat the area quicker than radiant heat models. However, they make a bit more noise than radiant heat styles, which are typically silent, making radiant heat units ideal for areas where you need to keep the noise level to a minimum.