- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$2695.00$26.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$1895.00$18.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$23895.00$238.95Free delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9695.00$96.95Free delivery
- Product TitleSuncast Tremont Outdoor Storage Shed, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$91295.00$912.95Free delivery
- Current Price$12095.00$120.95Free delivery
- Current Price$10695.00$106.95Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$13295.00$132.95
- Current Price$5695.00$56.95Sold & shipped by Just In Time 365 LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5795.00$57.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
What are some advantages to having a garden shed?
Garden sheds protect valuable gardening equipment like shovels, rakes and hedge trimmers. Garden tools that are kept out of the weather will last longer and perform better when you need them. A large enough garden shed can also store lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws and other power equipment. In addition to protecting your gardening gear, a garden shed can also make your property look tidier because everything is enclosed in its place, rather than leaning in a corner or cluttering your garage.
Are there alternatives to a full-sized garden shed?
You can store many items in a deck box or a very small, closet-sized garden shed. There are storage benches that blend with your outdoor decor, or storage boxes designed to also function as a small table. These clever designs have the advantage of storing your gear and fitting in a limited space.
How do I choose the right garden shed?
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the sheds or storage boxes in your range. Choose a shed that will accommodate your largest tools or equipment and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be used when it comes to storing your garden tools.